This is a great article. I really like the idea of the dropcard.com, I don't even have business cards anymore because I dont see the point. Instead I usually reach out to my recent contacts via linkedin, but the dropcard sounds like a good idea and I should look into exploring that option more.
I really like this article. I have recently started to think about personal branding and am trying to read and learn as much about it as possible because I clearly have a lot to work on between now and graduation...
You seem to be in tune with technology so I an sure you will have no problem creating a digital presence for your self. I would recommend do a comprehensive should search of what you want to accomplish career wise. Setting an objective makes it a whole lot easier to execute a plan.
I printed this and am keeping it in my bag of tricks! Love the saying Your self impression = how people perceive you!! That is awesome! Isn't it crazy that there are 10 items that you need to have. I can remember when it was only like three things you needed to have... (that makes me feel so old...)
I loved this article! I will definitely print it out and keep it as a guide! I need a new email address and this just kick started me to get a new one that's better for my personal brand! Thanks for posting this article. What kind of portfolio would be good for an accounting type role? Any suggestions?
This is a great article. I really like the idea of the dropcard.com, I don't even have business cards anymore because I dont see the point. Instead I usually reach out to my recent contacts via linkedin, but the dropcard sounds like a good idea and I should look into exploring that option more.
ReplyDelete-Pam
I really like this article. I have recently started to think about personal branding and am trying to read and learn as much about it as possible because I clearly have a lot to work on between now and graduation...
DeleteYou seem to be in tune with technology so I an sure you will have no problem creating a digital presence for your self. I would recommend do a comprehensive should search of what you want to accomplish career wise. Setting an objective makes it a whole lot easier to execute a plan.
Delete-Pam Burr
I printed this and am keeping it in my bag of tricks! Love the saying Your self impression = how people perceive you!! That is awesome! Isn't it crazy that there are 10 items that you need to have. I can remember when it was only like three things you needed to have... (that makes me feel so old...)
ReplyDeleteI loved this article! I will definitely print it out and keep it as a guide! I need a new email address and this just kick started me to get a new one that's better for my personal brand! Thanks for posting this article. What kind of portfolio would be good for an accounting type role? Any suggestions?
ReplyDelete