by Erik Qualman
Social Media ROI Examples & Video
This article and video is based on Chapter Ten of Erik Qualman's Socialnomics book and provides relevant data attempting to answer the two most common ROI questions:
- What is the ROI of Social Media?
- How do I measure the ROI of social media?
His response is: "The ROI of social media is that in five years your company will still exist". He also stresses out the fact that "there is not a choice in whether to do social medial; the choice is how well you do it."; and in an effort to measure ROI, companies are incorrectly using inappropriate tools and measurements. He indicates that 'social media is something the likes of which we haven't seen, so he prefers to ask " What does or will success look like?".
Watch the video and let's discuss on Tuesday.
Impressive sales metrics tied to social media!
ReplyDeleteInteresting video, I think Qualman is insightful into social media and I agree with some things and disagree with others. Good article.
ReplyDeleteGreat article and video! I think it drives home the point that social media is here to stay and in order to be successful, you must be a player!
ReplyDelete