Thursday, June 7, 2012

Twitter is Re-branding: What do you think?!





Here is a video describing the development of Twitter's new logo--and an article, too. What do you think?

10 comments:

  1. I like this video because it's short and it is kind of cool that it's created using overlapping circles. I had no idea the twitter folks have a love of ornithology...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video is very cool and I like how they came up with their logo. It is certainly identifiable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like hte new bird. It looks a little more classy, more professional. As far as the article goes, I think a company needs shake-up every now and then. In this day, it is seen as negeative to remain stagnant in your industry. New people, new ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the description of the various circles as networks and the how the graphics are clean and simple. It's very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the new logo. It gives a clear image of what they are doing. I also think the brand name is very important for companies to build their awareness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I disagree...I really am not a fan of rebranding it has to be a thought out process and I really don't think twitter has been around long enough to rebrand at this point.

    -Pam Burr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, how long has twitter even been around???

      Delete
  7. Having a single brand image definitely makes brand management a lot easier as well as reduces any confusion in their users base over which icon may mean what in what context (I'm referring to them dropping the 't'). I think the blue bird is more strongly associated with Twitter than is the 't.' I think what makes the 't' fairly recognizable as Twitter is its colors.

    But in all seriousness, this makes me feel better about being alive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This also makes me feel better that Kurt feels better about being alive.

    I agree that Twitter shouldn't rebrand and change their logo because I don't feel they need to. As Kurt stated, I think it is more the "t" than the logo that is associated with Twitter. I don't use twitter so maybe someone who uses it more regularly may have a different opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the video and as long as the rebranding resembles the previous old symbols, it will/could work

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.