This blog is for the online work for the Meredith College MBA class BUS 695.
Saturday, June 2, 2012
Pinterest Resume??
Can all that time on Pinterest really land you a job? I found this article about a Pinterest resume
that discusses the creative ways folks are looking for jobs out there. Think this would work for you? What kind of jobs would this be best for?
I think this is very creative and while it would not work in my industry I can see how it could in others. And when you are looking for a job why not explore all options, you just might make yourself stand out.
I think this is very creative and while it would not work in my industry I can see how it could in others. And when you are looking for a job why not explore all options, you just might make yourself stand out.
ReplyDelete-Pam Burr
Very Pinteresting. I never really looked at this site that way. Actually I've never looked at it at all.
ReplyDeleteI think this would depend on the industry but ones like fashion or design would probably great!
ReplyDelete