Interesting and straight-forward key ideas, but I think that they are really hard to implement.
Creating genuine emotion with an ad for a soft drink or beer could a little easier than our company creating an emotional video for software development tools, for ex.
Viral videos are popular because they are usually spur of the moment. I think more viral videos would exist, but multiple companies have the videos taken down citing copyright laws.
I don't see how you can purposely produce a viral video. Like Robert said, it is almost always spur of the moment and the intent is usually not to become viral.
I think the best viral videos touch on some human emotion. If you focus on human emotion I think it is possible to create a viral video for the sake of creating a viral video. Anyone remember KONY 2012.
I agree with what they are saying, but viral videos are tough to generate no matter what you do. Things that catch fire are really random.
ReplyDeleteInteresting and straight-forward key ideas, but I think that they are really hard to implement.
ReplyDeleteCreating genuine emotion with an ad for a soft drink or beer could a little easier than our company creating an emotional video for software development tools, for ex.
Viral videos are popular because they are usually spur of the moment. I think more viral videos would exist, but multiple companies have the videos taken down citing copyright laws.
ReplyDeleteI don't see how you can purposely produce a viral video. Like Robert said, it is almost always spur of the moment and the intent is usually not to become viral.
ReplyDeleteI think the best viral videos touch on some human emotion. If you focus on human emotion I think it is possible to create a viral video for the sake of creating a viral video. Anyone remember KONY 2012.
ReplyDelete