Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Marketing Plan - Faith Wilson

I think I was suppose to put this here... right? This is for my department at work (I have kept it super short on here, hopefully less reading)

I. Executive Summary:
In a marketing environment saturated with competition from other lending institutions, facing economic unknowns and stiff regulatory process, SunTrust Bank’s Institutional Real Estate (IRE) group has a unique opportunity to use its strengths to harness opportunities in the marketplace. 
IRE targets institutional investors with $100 million to $1.5 billion of equity capital committed to commercial real estate.  Offered financial solutions include senior secured debt to acquire, stabilize, and refinance investment grade real estate with a primary focus on office, industrial, retail, and multi-family assets. 
The environment facing the team is different than it has ever been.  Competition comes in the form of other banks, financial companies, and insurance companies and most have had time to establish themselves within the market.  Additionally, concern about the economic issues facing the world and the United States growing regulatory constraints place further pressure on the team.
SunTrust IRE has capitalized on the expertise of the team it has recently created.  The dedication to client experience as well as senior managements buy in has been critical in establishing the group as a powerful presence within the market.  While getting their name out, the group is also working to establish internal procedures that fit their distinctive clientele.  
The attached report recommends an increase in marketing tactics to help IRE achieve its goal of profitable growth for SunTrust Bank.  Included in these tactic- increase participation in professional organizations in the field, update to SunTrust.com’s online content, and a continued effort to raise awareness internally and externally thru use of digital newsletter. 

3 comments:

  1. Great job Faith. Sounds like a very interesting and beneficial marketing plan. I enjoyed your comments in class this semester and I'll see you in the fall. Have a great summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tyler =D Ditto! Have a great summer too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faith your plan executive summary does look very interesting. Thanks for being such a great group partner for the social media audit! Have a great summer!

    -Pam

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.