Friday, June 8, 2012

Even religion and spiritual beliefs are seeping into social media.  In this article, Beliefnet is prized as being a marketing genius because of the way it responds to its followers and members.  This social media site is combined of all religions and spiritual beliefs and believes in every member having a daily dose of inspiration and as many ways as possible.

Check it out and see if you can find some daily inspiration for yourself!!!

6 comments:

  1. So nice that media can be used for spreading good news for a change.

    My personal favorite is:

    http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/

    Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Marissa. I get so depressed with some things out on the web and in the news, it is refreshing to see some positive out there!

      -Pam Burr

      Delete
  2. I think it is really nice to have some social media like this and try to inspire people rather than focus on increasing revenue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is nice to hear/read some positive news every once in a while. I think it would benefit everyone to increase the amount of positive information available

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great example of word of mouth at work. I don't watch the news because I feel like it is so much bad, good to have an outlet for good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't remember if I have heard any good news at all in a long time. But I guess good news to some isn't necessarily good news to others. I stopped watching the news for a long time because it was always just murders, child abuse and something going wrong with the government. I have just recently started back and am seeing the same trend.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.