That's a funny article Faith! Makes me want to go through my list of passwords to make sure my LinkedIn password isn't the same as any other important accounts. Even funnier is how much people may hate their current employment so much as they make it their password! That must be terrible. I wonder if their employer could find out their password from the hack? Pretty funny!
I have worked in IT for 15 years and I am still amazed at the passwords people use for their accounts. Faith, I would be interested in hearing from you as to how banks are safeguarding our data. I believe most banks still use a four digit pin to access accounts from the ATM.
I have also concerns about the security issues of online banking. It seems there is a possibility for hacking people's bank account online. Do you feel safe to use online bank account when you are using public internet?
Good question. I always wonder about that when I check my bank account on my phone. Also, how terrible that people are using things like this as passwords but quite funny too. I guess it's not something you would forget
That's a funny article Faith! Makes me want to go through my list of passwords to make sure my LinkedIn password isn't the same as any other important accounts. Even funnier is how much people may hate their current employment so much as they make it their password! That must be terrible. I wonder if their employer could find out their password from the hack? Pretty funny!
ReplyDeleteI have worked in IT for 15 years and I am still amazed at the passwords people use for their accounts. Faith, I would be interested in hearing from you as to how banks are safeguarding our data. I believe most banks still use a four digit pin to access accounts from the ATM.
ReplyDeleteI have also concerns about the security issues of online banking. It seems there is a possibility for hacking people's bank account online. Do you feel safe to use online bank account when you are using public internet?
ReplyDeleteAnd are they at all responsible for any money taken out of your account if your online account gets hacked?
ReplyDeleteGood question. I always wonder about that when I check my bank account on my phone. Also, how terrible that people are using things like this as passwords but quite funny too. I guess it's not something you would forget
ReplyDelete