Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Marketing Plan - Jennifer Atchison

My digital marketing plan is for the company I currently work for, United Property Management.

Executive Summary:

United Property Management is a property management company that targets and serves individuals and families of lower incomes. Funding is provided by the North Carolina Housing Finance Agency which is an extension of the government.  Affordable housing is very restrictive in regards to the legal and regulatory forces.  There are many competitors that are nonprofit and for profit that compete with United Property Management for apartment community management, as well as market rate apartment communities.  Currently, the company has a working website that offers pictures and price ranges of the apartment communities across the state of North Carolina.  They also advertise in traditional print media with rental agencies that disburse books of apartment communities in certain areas of the state.  Unfortunately, the website is not as interactive as market rate community’s offer and the goal is to have prospective and current tenants using the website as if they were in a market rate community.  By implementing an interactive website, advertising with social media, and using online rental agencies to market, they will break through the competition and become even more successful. 

4 comments:

  1. Great job Jennifer. I think a more interactive website would be a big improvement in functionality as well as more exciting to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tyler! I think it would definitely help improve our competitive postion in the apartment community industry. We can only compete with market rate apartment communities but so much so its important to capitalize where we can!

    You did great too! Let me know when you have collars and leashes on your website. Have a great rest of the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I would think an interactive site is the best route because I would guess the average renter age is younger than the average home owner's age. Most people under 60 are comfortable with interactive sites --and I bet most probably prefer them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer your plan looks great already. Thanks for being such a great partner to work with on the social media audit. Have a great rest of the summer.

    -Pam Burr

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.