Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Hi, all
please check this out to and let me know what you think.

thanks
Chi

6 comments:

  1. That is great Chi. I remember listening to that on the radio but obviously I didn't know that was you and hadn't met you yet. Now I know a celebrity. Very cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tyler, I did not know you are a fan of that radio station.
    I am glad you listened to that and it was couple years ago. Do you still listen to 105?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. I used to listen to G105 all the time, but lost interest over programing on XM. The commercials on terrestrial radio drive me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been a Sirius listener for at least 7 years...and, not having to deal with commercials on the music channels was a big selling point for me.

      Hey, Matt, if you like music too, we should go out dancing some time.

      Delete
  4. Do you have special outfits for playing table tennis?

    How do you pros feel about the name ping pong?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.