I get those all the time on Sirius radio but haven't seen that on my wife's care that shows the song name, etc. Very interesting. I wonder if that is only on certain model years or brands of cars.
Sirius too?!?! I rarely look at the little screen but I usually listen online. But to have say, to have that Outback ad right in the middle of your dashboard, when you're only interested in the music credit is really amazingly obnoxious!
I think it's pretty darn smart of Outback to do something like this because you've clearly been looking at it for the past few weeks and I think you mentioned your daughter even saw it and mentioned she wanted a steak! BUT, it would be extremely annoying.
This is a great marketing strategy. Why not use the available real estate on the radio display to drop some ads. It is certainly better than having to listen to them. Thanks for posting
I think this is a great marketing strategy and very smart of Outback Steak House but I also think its a little bit scary too! If advertisers are getting into our radio displays, how much farther can they go? It seems like the possibilities are endless. Who knows what the internet and social media and other marketing strategy will take us in the years to come.
I get those all the time on Sirius radio but haven't seen that on my wife's care that shows the song name, etc. Very interesting. I wonder if that is only on certain model years or brands of cars.
ReplyDeleteOMG! I can't believe it! Now I want a steak =D
ReplyDeleteSirius too?!?! I rarely look at the little screen but I usually listen online. But to have say, to have that Outback ad right in the middle of your dashboard, when you're only interested in the music credit is really amazingly obnoxious!
ReplyDeleteInnovation! it has not popped up on my car radio yet. I will like it better if the ad keep silent and does not disrupt the music.
ReplyDeleteI think it's pretty darn smart of Outback to do something like this because you've clearly been looking at it for the past few weeks and I think you mentioned your daughter even saw it and mentioned she wanted a steak! BUT, it would be extremely annoying.
ReplyDeleteThis is a great marketing strategy. Why not use the available real estate on the radio display to drop some ads. It is certainly better than having to listen to them. Thanks for posting
ReplyDeleteI think this is a great marketing strategy and very smart of Outback Steak House but I also think its a little bit scary too! If advertisers are getting into our radio displays, how much farther can they go? It seems like the possibilities are endless. Who knows what the internet and social media and other marketing strategy will take us in the years to come.
ReplyDeleteI don't even want to think about the answer to that question...literally everything seems to be saturated these days.
ReplyDelete