This blog is for the online work for the Meredith College MBA class BUS 695.
Wesmirch is right up my alley! I love gossip sites and I have always been a fan of trashy magazines like People. Now I can get my fix online as well.-Pam Burr
We Smirch is definitely something I could waste some time on. Ugh yet another way to go blind staring at my computer screen haha
Glad you like it! I love People magazine and now can get some free gossip online too.
Forget Wesmirch: listen to the news on Howard Stern...plenty of gossip with terrific commentary.Techmeme looks pretty cool...dense page but rich.Thanks.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Wesmirch is right up my alley! I love gossip sites and I have always been a fan of trashy magazines like People. Now I can get my fix online as well.
ReplyDelete-Pam Burr
We Smirch is definitely something I could waste some time on. Ugh yet another way to go blind staring at my computer screen haha
ReplyDeleteGlad you like it! I love People magazine and now can get some free gossip online too.
ReplyDeleteForget Wesmirch: listen to the news on Howard Stern...plenty of gossip with terrific commentary.
ReplyDeleteTechmeme looks pretty cool...dense page but rich.
Thanks.