This blog is for the online work for the Meredith College MBA class BUS 695.
Monday, May 21, 2012
New Social Media Advertising Program
Okay I promise this is my last post today. Here's a quick easy article to read that we can talk about in class tomorrow in reference to digital advertising/social media.
I feel like this could work sometimes, and wouldn't be bad for branding. But its too complicated and simplistic to seem to work correctly. I would suggest that they drop a tracking cookie and if the person posts the link again through their social media it re-corrects to the other one. That would be a better tool for sending it around the inet.
I feel like this could work sometimes, and wouldn't be bad for branding. But its too complicated and simplistic to seem to work correctly. I would suggest that they drop a tracking cookie and if the person posts the link again through their social media it re-corrects to the other one. That would be a better tool for sending it around the inet.
ReplyDelete