Thursday, May 24, 2012

You HAVE to watch this!



While you are developing your individual plan, you HAVE to watch this--so much content in a short presentation. Plus, if you haven't seen prezi yet, here it is.

7 comments:

  1. Do have to say Prezi is entertaining. The information is good, but the adapt or die premise I don't think is really that true. Some marketing ideas through social media work really well, but the over use of resources to all of the suggested social media sites is a little outrageous. I don't know if I agree with the acquire, 6 step, retain part of the presentation it just seems like over kill. I understand technology is the "future" but I don't know if social advertising is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the traditional way of doing business has been changed. New technology provides a new platform to connect to your customers directly. Social media plays more important role in marketing and business development. But how social media can help increase firm’s sales numbers is still challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool "prezi" - I just signed up for a free account too.

    I was amazed by how many visitors Facebook gets in comparison to other social media sites. I was also surprised the Pinterest is as highly visited and popular, a close second to Facebook according to those stats.

    The cycle of engaging and acquiring interest and then customers was nicely presented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting to see the age demographics and male-female usage ratio. Surprisingly, man uses FB more than women. Based on these demographics, wondering if we can infer or extrapolate who is the one who has more the need for connectivity and/or self expression?.

    Consumer's behavior are now more closely monitored and analized under the connected 'Consumer Revolution'. The question and challenge is how to monitize these e-behaviors into $ ? will the 6 steps assist in doing so ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a dense presentation. (I didn't like the demographic bar chart showing the silhouette of a man standing using a cane to represent the 55+ category.) I took a screen of the smartphone apps...it provides me with much to research.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was very interesting and I was surprised about the demographics and use by those demographics as well. I was also surprised to see the use of pinterest so high, but if I know about it, it probably has been around much longer than I thought. Social media seems to be the way to go for advertising and finding a client base. It sure has come a long way in such a short time frame

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a cool way to present information but someone will have to let me kmow how long it takes to setup.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.