Sunday, May 20, 2012

Best Craigslist Ad Ever!


Best Craigslist Ad Ever!!



I had to put this on here! This is an ad from craigslist that was created by an art director in marketing. The ad was taken down on craigslist soon after it was posted, but was spread through social media. Here is the link for your viewing pleasure

8 comments:

  1. Gotta give him snaps for creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I wish more ad were this creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And just that creativity probably sold the car that may not have been sold otherwise. Just so someone could say "yeah I'm the person that bought that"

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cracks me up! I think there is a lot to be said for having a sense of humor about yourself! However, I can't image more people doing this on craigslist. The lack of frills is what makes it so easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting this - it's hilarious.

    A+ for creative copy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Craigslist post is great, but the girl seeking the guy from the Motorhead concert still takes the cake in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a mustache and was not man enough for the teal beast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sasha Barron Cohen [Borat, Bruno, Alli G] was interviewed on Howard Stern earlier this month because he is promoting his The Dictator movie. Sasha discussed a time when he interviewed a Yemeni terrorist. Unsurprisingly, Sasha said all types of crazy outrageous things to the terrorist that any normal person would either laugh or walkway from. But the terrorist instead didn't understand and dutifully answered everything. Sasha said of this (and another situation where a terrorist is actually suing him), what made religious zealots so great to interview is that they have absolutely no sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.