Tuesday, May 29, 2012

How is your Pinterest Board being viewed?

How is your Pinterest article being viewed?

4 comments:

  1. Jennifer,
    Based on your article, I decided to start my own Pinterest board. You will all wonder why, but I decided that if I'm going to spend time there, it should be about promoting my book and that I should integrate it with my website, linkedin profile, twitter feed, etc. Not sure what I think about it yet, since it is only my first day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the article that profile information is not what people are focusing on with Pinterest. I know that when I am on it I never look at the profile of the person that pinned something I like. The only time I pay any attention at all is when I look at the homepage which shows all of the recent pins from people I am specifically following.
    I hope Pinterest does not strive to be anything like Facebook. I like that the individual profile is not the focus, though I understand that sometimes the profile is important (ex. brands).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, like Claren wrote, I see Pinterest as a way to research ideas on fun projects like meal planning, or redecorating. I'm not so familiar with Pinterest and hope to use it more.
    I see Facebook more as a way to get updates from friends than to research ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still not get get the hype with Pinterest. I do not use it and currently have no plans to start using it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.