One of the things I wanted to discuss this week was great Digital PR Campaigns. I found
this one from McDonald's in Germany and now I'm wondering when we will see it here. It is a great way to get your customers involved in co-creating your product and sharing their enthusiasm for that product and driving traffic to the site.
What do you think and what others can you find?
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteInteresting idea. I found a website of Digital PR Award Recipients: http://www.prnewsonline.com/awards/digitalprawards2011-finalists.html#9
ReplyDeleteBut, it doesn't elaborate on the specifics of the winning campaigns.
I had read about a company that is completely online and allows customers to 100% customize their own pair of jeans: http://www.makeyourownjeans.com/
I don't recall how I heard of them though.
This is a pretty cool website I found related to crowd-sourcing products. I like how they break the process down into phases and you can keep track of products you are interested in or just browse through what they are currently working on.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.quirky.com/