Friday, May 18, 2012

Complicated Social Media

I wanted to share a brief article that appeared on LinkedIn Today. 

http://www.businessinsider.com/social-media-marketing-landscape-complicated-2012-5?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+businessinsider+%28Business+Insider%29

The graphic that acconpmanies the article shows just how complicated the social media has beceome.  What are your thoughts?

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this--this is an amazing graphic that someone put together--if we have to put a campaign together that encompasses all of this--where do we begin?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, there is so much to learn!...I wish I knew more than 15% of the companies/products.

      Delete
  2. Very cool info-graphic. I haven't even heard of some of these categories - like "social shopping".

    ReplyDelete
  3. The real challenge is for marketers to block out the noise on the web, just because there are hundreds of online marketing options doesn't mean it will be a right fit for your company.

    -Pam Burr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Pam. It seems hard for any company to fit into all of the marketing options. I guess just finding your niche in the online marketing realm is getting harder every day. If only there was a way to determine which your company best fits into to determine what to put your time and money into, but then I guess those companies with the most expierenced and profitable companies would always win out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Complicated, yes. How are people expected to manage and navigate this mess?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.