I completely agree. If people want to promote their status updates, it means they are narcissistic or more likely, pushing something people don't want to know about. This in turn leads to wanting to block these people. Yet one more piece of information I don't want on Facebook.
But then again, maybe Facebook can begin requiring people to pay for blocking.
Yeah, ditto to your comments, Aaron and Kurt. I can't see personal users of Facebook paying for this feature. I do see companies using it too much and causing very annoying status highlights. I guess the great thing about Facebook or other social media, is that you can always opt-out though, right?
I completely agree. If people want to promote their status updates, it means they are narcissistic or more likely, pushing something people don't want to know about. This in turn leads to wanting to block these people. Yet one more piece of information I don't want on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteBut then again, maybe Facebook can begin requiring people to pay for blocking.
Yeah, ditto to your comments, Aaron and Kurt. I can't see personal users of Facebook paying for this feature. I do see companies using it too much and causing very annoying status highlights. I guess the great thing about Facebook or other social media, is that you can always opt-out though, right?
ReplyDeleteThis is the begining of the end for facebook in my opinion. Scrambling for ways to increase revenue, at the expense of your base.
ReplyDelete