This blog is for the online work for the Meredith College MBA class BUS 695.
Monday, May 14, 2012
Twitter Handles
I thought it'd be great to connect online via twitter. If you would like to engage online, please post your twitter handle as a comment.
My twitter handle is: Marissakg
That's excellent. I'm one of those people that's been struggling to understand the value of Twitter and that chart helps me to better understand. I'm going to pare down those I'm following to focus on the people that send out the "best types of tweets." As well as try to only send the 'best types.'
Yeah, I also really like that interesting chart. I thought it was funny that "self-promoting" tweets were actually in the "best of" side too. The example in the graph was for a job posting though, so it might be more popular than other kinds of self-promotion.
Also, I started this public list a while ago for the MeredithMBA program classmates: https://twitter.com/#!/marissakg/meredithmba/members
My twitter handle is @goinforbroke
ReplyDelete@kurtselden
ReplyDelete@karenmishra
ReplyDeleteFound an interesting HBR article on what makes for a good tweet!
ReplyDeletehttp://hbr.org/2012/05/what-makes-a-great-tweet/ar/1
Has an interesting chart, too.
http://hbr.org/hbrg-main/resources/images/article_assets/hbr/1205/F1205Z_B_LG.gif
That's excellent. I'm one of those people that's been struggling to understand the value of Twitter and that chart helps me to better understand. I'm going to pare down those I'm following to focus on the people that send out the "best types of tweets." As well as try to only send the 'best types.'
ReplyDeleteYeah, I also really like that interesting chart. I thought it was funny that "self-promoting" tweets were actually in the "best of" side too. The example in the graph was for a job posting though, so it might be more popular than other kinds of self-promotion.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I started this public list a while ago for the MeredithMBA program classmates: https://twitter.com/#!/marissakg/meredithmba/members