For Tuesday’s class:
Since it was just Memorial Day
weekend, this article highlights ideas from Pinterest that
were pinned across the US. This is more of a lighter article to discuss but it
highlighted really cool ideas.
1.
If you are on Pinterest, did you see
any cool ideas that people did for Memorial Day? Even if you aren't on
pinterest were there any games or activities that you did that you would like
to share?
2.
Do you think Pinterest and other
social media sites will continue to stimulate and cycle trends that people
across the globe come up with?
3.
What are some fun ideas for other
holidays or special occasions that have spiraled off from Pinterest or other
social media?
I think every social gathering my friends and I have lately includes some type of "Pinterest drink" or recipe. I hope Pinterest is around for a while because it really does offer tons of new ideas I wouldn't have known about otherwise.
ReplyDelete