I found this useful business article that says its necessary for branding and SEO, so some of you might find that interesting.
Also, I found this article about how to use it personally. Google+ is literally every social media site mashed together while optimizing you search results. The biggest draw back is how the interface is laid out, but from the many YouTube videos and articles I have read about Google+ it actually gets much better the more you use it. Unlike Facebook which seems to get worse anytime Mark Z. decides its a good time to change from one thing to the next. Well happy reading?!?
Also the second link is to a blog with some interesting things that you might encounter.
ReplyDeleteStill looks way too hard for me, if I have to read an article to figure out how to use it, I am probably not going to bother. I can't image folks will replace their facebook hours with google plus hours until they make it more "fun".
ReplyDeleteLots of valuable information on those two posts. I think that facebook will drive users away and google+ will be there to be the shoulder to cry on.
ReplyDeleteI have tried Google + and don't like anything about it. I, like Faith, would never read an article on how to use something like this. I would just find something else to use instead.
ReplyDelete