Looks like it got sent through a bad English translator. I could kind of follow it but that is def not Web 2.0 stuff that they are trying to use in the writing of the article.
Is it the 20 year-old's little red tie that seems off to you?
I wonder if that wasn't translated only for English language search engines to read which in turn might help the SEO rankings in whatever the original language's search engines??
Hard to follow for me.
ReplyDeleteLooks like it got sent through a bad English translator. I could kind of follow it but that is def not Web 2.0 stuff that they are trying to use in the writing of the article.
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious! I wonder if anyone who has read this article thought this was a good source of information. Please run a spell check!
ReplyDeleteIs it the 20 year-old's little red tie that seems off to you?
ReplyDeleteI wonder if that wasn't translated only for English language search engines to read which in turn might help the SEO rankings in whatever the original language's search engines??