Sunday, May 13, 2012

Coca-Cola Wraps Largest Social-Media Project Ever

Hi All,

Here is the article I would like to share with you in the class.
Chi

http://adage.com/article/news/marketing-coca-cola-wraps-largest-social-media-project/147953/

4 comments:

  1. Interesting article and quite an ambitious marketing campaign too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree it was a very ambitious marketing campaign, but I wish more data was presented regarding ROI or market share in the countries visited. I know in South America, Coke is one of the top sodas. How difficult is it for a company that is alreay known world wide to increase their market share? How much increase do they expect by this venture?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article, very fun! I had no idea that Coke was doing this.

    -Pam Burr

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat experience for those three lucky people to have! I find it hard to believe that Coca-Cola isn't known world wide, but I guess big companies still have to advertise in order to grow more. I like Coca-Cola's goal of creating global programs that are locally relevant. I think this is a neat concept and will help their market grow.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.